ITIL 4 Foundation
ITIL 4 Foundation introduces an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technology-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation is for everyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of IT and digital service delivery, as well as anyone who wants to help their company adopt a new service management culture. It is intended for professionals who are just starting their ITIL 4 journey or who would like to brush up on their existing ITIL expertise.
ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with:
- How modern IT and digital service organizations operate
- How value streams increase speed and efficiency
- How cultural or behavioural principles guide work that benefits the wider organization
- How to use commonly used service management terms and concepts
The course is intended for:
For those who need a fundamental understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be applied to improve the standard of IT service management inside a company, ITIL 4 Foundation is a wise option. The certification is also valid for IT specialists who work for a company that has embraced ITIL and who, as a result, must be aware of and participate in the program’s overall service improvement.
While reaching out to a wider group of professionals working in the digital environment, ITIL 4 continues to help the ITSM community by directing how IT interacts with and drives the larger business plan.
Learn more about the examination format.
- Key concepts of service management
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- Service value chain
- ITIL management practices