Certified Information Security Manager
For people who have technical know-how and experience in IS/IT security and control and desire to progress from team member to manager, ISACA offers the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification. Your interactions with internal and external stakeholders, peers, and regulators can become more trustworthy and confident.
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) credential from ISACA certifies a person’s proficiency in information security governance, program development and management, incident management, and risk management.
Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, this certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains.
- Introduction to Information Security Governance
- Security Strategy Development
- Risk Management Concepts
- Implementing a Risk Management Program
- The Risk Management Life Cycle
- Operational Risk Management
- Information Security Programs
- Security Program Management
- Security Program Operations
- IT Service Management
- Metrics and Monitoring
- Security Incident Response Overview
- Incident Response Plan Development
- Responding to Security Incidents
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery