A Refresher Course
This comprehensive training course offers an insightful overview of FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and CRS (Common Reporting Standard), highlighting their distinctions. Delving deeper, we provide in-depth insights into entity classification, emphasizing local practical examples that elucidate various financial institution types. We’ll elucidate the criteria that determine whether an entity qualifies as a Non-Foreign Financial Institution (NFFE) or a Non-Financial Entity (NFE).
Once entity classification is mastered, we proceed to explore the legal and regulatory obligations that apply to each entity category under these international taxation standards. Additionally, we address a crucial aspect – the effective design, completion, and review of self-certification forms. This is especially important given the frequent inquiries received from both local and international banks regarding this matter.
Why Opt for This Course?
- Comprehensive Insights: Gain a profound understanding of both FATCA and CRS, including their nuances and divergences. You’ll emerge well-versed in these critical international taxation standards.
- Local Relevance: Our course goes beyond theory by providing practical examples tailored to the local context. Understand how these are applied in Mauritius and its financial landscape.
By choosing this course, you’re not just gaining knowledge; you’re acquiring practical skills that will empower you in your compliance journey. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to master FATCA and CRS in a local and global context. Enroll now to stay ahead in the realm of international taxation.
- Overview of FATCA & CRS
- Differences between FATCA & CRS
- Classification of entities
- Obligations of each type of entity
- Overview of Due Diligence requirements
- Self-Certification in Practice
- Janus – GO through XML converter Platform