Python Essentials 1
Python Essentials 1 is a basic course that will give you the chance to get into Python and computer programming.
It will take you from a state of complete programming illiteracy to a to a level of programming proficiency that will enable you to design, code, debug, and run Python scripts and comprehend the fundamental ideas of software development technology.
Python Essentials 1 will equip you with the skills necessary for jobs and careers in the field of well-known software development, which encompasses not only writing code as a junior developer but also designing computer systems and testing software.
What you will know after the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- design, develop, debug, execute, and refactor computer programs;
- think algorithmically to analyze problems and implement them as computer processes;
- use the syntax, semantics, and the most important elements of the Python Standard Library to write Python scripts and resolve typical implementation challenges;
- understand the role of a programmer in the software development process;
- create and develop your own programming portfolio to stand out from the crowd in the job market
Continue your professional development at an intermediate level with Python Essentials 2.
- Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
- Data Types, Variables, Basic I/O Operations, Basic Operators
- Boolean Values, Conditional Execution, Loops, Lists. Logical and Bitwise Operators.
- Functions, Tuples, Dictionaries, and Data Processing