Python Essentials 2
The main objective of Python Essentials 2 is to provide intermediate-level students with a solid foundation for further study in more specialized fields like testing, data analysis, machine learning, IoT, and web development
After completing Python Essentials 2, you’ll be prepared with the information and skills needed to advance to careers in engineering, security, networking, IoT, and software development that are more specialized and advanced.
What you will know after the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- design, develop, debug, execute, and refactor multi-module computer programs written in Python;
- analyse and model real-life problems in OOP categories;
- use the potential of Python in everyday applications, including IoT and DIY activities;
- understand the role of a programmer in the software development process;
- understand the differences between procedural and OOP approaches, and be able to differentiate the pros and cons of both techniques;
- create, develop, and improve your own programming portfolio to increase your value in the job market
This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of the fundamentals of Python.
Experience required: completion of the Python Essentials 1 course, or equivalent experience.
- Modules, Packages and PIP
- Strings, String and List Methods, Exceptions
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Generators, iterators and closures
- Working with file-system, directory tree and files
- Selected Python Standard Library modules